The Left-Handed Password Keeper Book by RE- FOCUS THE CREATIVE OFFICE in blue is designed for the left handed person's comfort. We put the binding on the right! No more binding in the way when you are trying to enter information using your left hand. Alphabetical tabs organize your account information such as website, username, and password and includes space for security questions. Our premium paper stock holds up to erasers. The sturdy cover resists bending, tearing or scratching. It measures 10” x 7.6” and holds up to 384 passwords.
- LEFT-HANDED COMFORT: Spiral binding is on the right, not left, to make it easier for lefties to write. The book measures 10” x 7.6” and weighs 0.67 lbs. It has 96 pages and holds up to 384 passwords. Comes in blue.
- ALPHABETICAL TABS: organized alphabetically with two letters per tab except O, P, Q and X, Y, Z have three letters per tab. Each tab has 8 pages with 4 password entries per page.
- DURABLE: made of quality materials; premium paper stock, durable spiral binding on the right, not left, and a sturdy cover that resists bending, tearing or scratching.
- PLENTY OF SPACE FOR PASSWORDS, USERNAMES, PASSCODE & PASSCODES, KEYWORDS, SECURITY QUESTIONS along with other notes that may be important to add.
- THE PERFECT GIFT for Left-Handed Individuals
- WOMAN OWNED CO. cert via WBENC, WOSB, DOBE, & ACDBE
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund time frames. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.