RE-FOCUS THE CREATIVE OFFICE, Small/Mini Password Book, Alphabetical Tabs, Spiral Binding
Make life easier with the Small/Mini Password Keeper Book by RE-FOCUS THE CREATIVE OFFICE. This smaller, but just as functional version of our Large Password Keeper Book keeps all your password information together in one location. Alphabetical tabs organize your account information such as website, username, password and even has space for notes or security questions. Our high quality paper stock will hold up to erasers and the sturdy cover resists bending, tearing or scratching. It’s the perfect size to slide into your backpack, purse or briefcase if you’re traveling for work or pleasure! Never forget your passwords again.
- MINI SIZED: measures 7” x 5.5” and weighs 0.39lbs. It has 120 pages and holds up to 480 passwords
- ALPHABETICAL TABS: organized alphabetically with two letters per tab except O, P, Q and X, Y, Z have three letters per tab. Each tab has 10 pages with 4 password entries per page.
- DURABLE: made of quality materials; premium paper stock, durable spiral binding and a sturdy cover that resists bending, tearing or scratching.
- RE-FOCUS THE CREATIVE OFFICE – our suite of products includes Annual Calendars, Academic Calendars, Large and Mini Password Keeper Books, To Do List Legal Pads, Magnet Pads, and redesigned, inspirational Pill Boxes all to make your life easier, more organized and give you time to re-focus!
- PLENTY OF SPACE FOR PASSWORDS, USERNAMES, SECURITY QUESTIONS, PASSCODE AND PASSCODES, along with other notes that may be important to add.
- WOMAN OWNED CO. cert via WBENC, WOSB, DOBE, AND ACDBE
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund time frames. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.